ashersmamas checking in from LGHi

ashersmama
on 11/15/07 7:01 am - Andover, MA
Hello everyone! I just wanted to pop on and let you know that I am doing great. My surgery started two hour late that was the worst of everything. I'm up and walking around and am off all pain meds. I really have no pain at all. What surprises me is that now that I have started stage 1 I thought i would feel that full feeling but I am not at all. I suppose since it is all liquid they pass right through. Anyone else have this happen? I am being discharged tomorrow and will post when I get home. Time to go walk the halls aggain. Thank you all for giving me so much support
KellyMASS
on 11/15/07 7:08 am - MA
Great news ..I'm glad to hear everything went well
Panni removal on 8*31*09~11lbs of skin removed!
353/324.5/299/180/165.. At ultimate goal! on 8/31/09/current 155lbs!!! 9/8/09
high/consult(4/18/07)/surgery weight/hopeful goal/ultimate goal
Surgery date 12/04/07...299 lbs... Ticker is from consult date.

ks4
on 11/15/07 7:43 am - Fitchburg, MA
That's fantastic.  Glad to hear everything is going great for you.  I'm 2-1/2 months post-op and I just recently started getting that full feeling. Kendra

CarolWannabe
on 11/15/07 8:49 pm - Pepperell, MA

Shana - Great to hear how well you are doing !  I'm only hoping my outcome will be the same. Carol

Girl ..
on 11/16/07 6:27 am - MA
Hi Shana, In both stage I and stage II I did not get that really full feeling.  It was a bit disheartening to me and I started to wonder if I was going to fail.  Once I started stage III I felt full!  The first two weeks are tough becaise of that.  Only eat what they tell you to. I have spoken to many people since then and they all said the same.   Keep walking, you will be so happy you did.  It makes your bowels work and gets everything to come back to life. I am so happy you feel great.  I was surprised at how good I felt after.   Take care, Julie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views