Today is my Day!

richbrown
on 11/12/07 8:25 pm - Dighton, MA
Hi Everyone, Well I am going in this morning.  The hospital is about 90 minutes away and my surgery is at 11:40.  I am a little nervous and have had to say goodbye to my 4 kids that are still at home.  My wife will be driving me there and works 20 minutes away.  I have this feeling deep inside that I know I am doing the right thing but something pops up about changing what I was born with.  I read a sheet about 100 reasons to lose 100 pounds and I coudn't believe how right it was.  I am looking forward to a new me.  I will not be checking back in untill Friday when I get home.  To anyone else going in I wish you luck and you will be in my thoughts. Talk to you soon, Rich
txbunny930
on 11/12/07 8:50 pm - MA
Each of us has our own reasons for doing this surgery but the most important reason is for our health.  With all the little bumps that come along with having this surgery, it was well worth it for me and I'm happy with my success.  Anyone that tells you this was the easy way, has not clue as to how difficult this really is.  One is the decision to have this surgery.  It's not an easy one to decide on. Good luck and look forward to you posting and letting us know how you are doing.

***Bunny***
SW-267/CW-133/GW-145

CarolWannabe
on 11/12/07 9:09 pm - Pepperell, MA
Rich -  Best of Luck !!!  I'll say a prayer but I know everything will go well.  Keep us posted as I will be in your shoes very shortly - Dec. 10th ! Carol
honeymoo
on 11/12/07 10:39 pm - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
Congrats and Good Luck, NW is wonderful, I have yet to meet the new Dr yet but I'm sure I will as both my DH and I b had surgery through there and absolutely LOVE the staff.  May you have a speedy and uneventful recovery and a wonderful journey ahead. Gwen

BE AN ANGEL DONATE LIFE   People to weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours

Girl ..
on 11/13/07 8:47 am - MA
HI Rich, Best wishes on a speedy rcovery!  We all look forward to hearinghow well you are feeling on Friday! Julie
Ladyt26
on 11/13/07 10:45 am - Franklin, MA
Best of luck Rich!  I think we all have that hiccup before surgery - nervous that all will go well and wondering if we are making the right choice.    The first few weeks will be tough, but hang in there - it will all be worth it!  Your helath is so important - and this is the tool to help you achieve better health!  Let us knwo how you are doing!  Tracey
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views