Things will go great !

CarolWannabe
on 11/11/07 7:47 am - Pepperell, MA
ashersmama is scheduled for surgery on the 14th - We need to wish her well and a speedy recovery !   We are all here for you and you will do great !   Hang on girlfriend - cause I'll be right behind ya (Dec. 10th !)
Girl ..
on 11/11/07 10:01 am - MA
Shana - Everyone here will be sure to have you in our thoughts.  As you get nervous this week, and you will, pop in and talk it through! Julie
ashersmama
on 11/11/07 12:42 pm - Andover, MA
ThanK you all so much for thinking about me! Carol, I am sooo excited that you got your date it will be here before you know it. Yes, I am very nervous. Not quite as bad as I was on friday after signing my consent for with Dr. Jiser though :) that scared the heck out of me. I put my little boy to bed tonight and tried to sing him his lullaby and just burst into tears....."rest your head close to my heart never to part baby of mine"...just did me right in. Other than that I am preparing and so thankful for all of the support I am getting from everyone here! I am sure that I will be on again tomorrow, hopefully a lot calmer! Again thank you so much Carol and Julie, it means the world to me!
CareNH
on 11/12/07 9:48 am - Derry, NH
Congrats!  Your day is finally here!  What perfect timing- you will be home for the weekend and will hopefully have help with your little guy!  I was feeling pretty good- and was able to take care of my 5 and 6 year old- the day after d/c. Stock up on broth, crystal lite, sugar free pops and jello! I am 7 days post op and down 13 pounds in one week and 22 since that start of the program! I am so happy to see some other Lowell General/Emerson Hospital people posting on OH! I will be at the support group tomorrow if anyone is going to attend. Carolyn
ashersmama
on 11/12/07 9:58 am - Andover, MA
So glad that you are feeling well and doing AWESOME!!!!! I am all stocked up and ready to go...minus the nerves but ya know they are slowly settling and I think I am at peace eith my decision now. Funny how that happens... I will be at the support group tomorrow.....hoping that my bowel cleanse is finished by then..... Shana
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views