I met an angel !!!!

CarolWannabe
on 11/10/07 9:16 am - Pepperell, MA
I have been corresponding with Girl.MA and we met last Thursday night as Julie was kind enough to come over my house and visit.  Julie, I cannot Thank You enough for your kindness, caring and genuine support.  Julie brought me samples of some protein shakes, Isopure, etc.  and would not even let me pay her for anything.  I can only hope that I am able to do the same for someone else.  You have helped me so much with many questions that I had and I know you will be there to answer more !  I am so happy and amazed at how great Julie is doing.  In meeting for the first time I can see what a wonderful person she is.   I just wanted everyone to know there really are "Angels" out there !!! Thanks Julie   !!!             (I'll give you a call)
Girl ..
on 11/11/07 1:02 am - MA

Heya Carol - It is rare that i have ever been referred to as an "angel".  My husband could offer you a few other choice monikers, but angel wouldn't be one of them.  But thanks for the compliment.  I think we all find people here that offer us the greatest support and best answers to our questions and concerns.  I know I have over the months.  It's important that we all pay it forward to the next person we see who is looking for advice, answers or even a shoulder when we get nervous (because we all get nervous).  You will be doing the same for someone else I'm sure.

This is a big week for ashersmama (Shana) and I know everyone will be there to support her as well.   Julie

CarolWannabe
on 11/11/07 7:21 am - Pepperell, MA

Everything I have said is true !   I cannot thank you enough for spending the time with me. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views