OT: CRUISE THE WESTERN CARIBBEAN!

cindita
on 11/6/07 11:53 pm - Hillsboro, NH
I hope nobody minds me posting this, but I got a great group rate on a cruise and wanted to share in case anyone is interested!  Please feel free to copy and pass on to your friends and family, the more the merrier!!!!!!!!! Cindy Hey everyone! Take advantage of this great group rate on a Western Caribbean Cruise!!!! Please post this on your myspace, and please feel free to share with friends and family - the more the merrier! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 7 Day Western Caribbean Cruise from Miami, FL, aboard the Carnival Valor. This cruise offers a dazzling week of tropical sightseeing. It begins in Grand Cayman, where the pleasures of the island include water sports on Seven Mile Beach and sea life encounters. Next you’re off to the unspoiled paradise that is Isla Roatan. Off the coast of Honduras, it is an island dedicated to fun in the sun. In beautiful Belize, venture off through it’s renowned animal sanctuaries and pristine beaches. On your last destination take your choice of adventures on the island of Cozumel, the jewel of Mexico’s Yucatan. On this cruise, you’ll enjoy one fun experience after another. Date: Sunday, November 9, 2008 Itinerary: Sunday – Depart Miami 4:00pm Monday – Fun Day at Sea Tuesday – Grand Cayman 7:00am-4:00pm Wednesday – Isla Roatan 11:00am-6:00pm Thursday – Belize 8:00am-5:00pm Friday – Cozumel 8:00am-5:00pm Saturday – Fun Day at Sea Sunday – Arrive Miami 8:00am Pricing Details: Interior Cabin: $337 Ocean View Cabin: $437 Balcony Cabin: $587 Prices are per person, based on double occupancy. Port charges and taxes are an additional $226.94 per person. For more information, or to reserve your spot, contact Cindy Gidley at [email protected]
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views