OK! Finally got my Mass Health going.

HutchGarahl
on 11/2/07 1:55 pm - Indian Orchard, MA
Thank you ladies. I will be sure to check into each of them. :)
Holliewheeler
on 11/2/07 10:31 pm - leominster, MA
And removing skin after, ur better having luck paying for it yourself, masshealth wont cover it 95% of the time... u have to have TONS of photo and doc of rashes.
YVETTE A.
on 11/3/07 10:18 am - SPRINGFIELD, MA
HERE IN SRINGFIELD YOU HAVE DR. GRIGGS FOR PLASTICS AT MERCY HOSPITAL, DID YOU HAD WLS YET ? TAKE CARE .

Yvette

Chrialg6
on 11/4/07 4:46 am - MA
Hi! I have MassHealth and I am havingit done on Thursday at Baystate Hospital by Dr. Fiallo.. a FANTASTIC man. He works out of Pioneer Valley bar.  Someoen posted the link to his website. Good luck!
HutchGarahl
on 11/4/07 5:11 am - Indian Orchard, MA
Please correct me if i'm wrong....BMC, that would be Baystate Medical Center? Craig, which link is Dr Falio? Yvette, your doc does take mass health for the baggage removal? Good luck to you on yours. :)
Chrialg6
on 11/4/07 5:30 am - MA
http://www.pvweightloss.com/ Thast Dr. Fiallo. And I'm Christine :o) As for the extra skin removal.. thats  not happening until about 2 years after the bypass or lap band so dont worry about it yet.
HutchGarahl
on 11/4/07 6:47 am - Indian Orchard, MA
Ah ok. So....seems the closest docs to me would be Dr. Fiallo for the Bypass and DR. GRIGGS for the plastics later. K...Sounds like winners to me. Now, to get in touch with them and see what we can do. :P 2 years to carry the excess I been carrying for almost 21 plus extra from the surgery. Hrrmmmmm....Don't like that idea much, but not much can be done about that so...guess i'll deal with it. Hopefully that 2 years will go by fast.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views