Trick or treat......uggg i dread it.

Holliewheeler
on 10/30/07 6:44 am - leominster, MA

Hows everyone going to handle all the candy. i don't know if i can't have surgar free or NOt Mmm

megan W.
on 10/30/07 6:52 am - kittery, ME
Hi I am glad you are doing better. I know I hate thought of halloween... I do not know about candy. But you might have lowfat milkshake choc ? or Vanilla? That will make you happy. My doctor is in Dr Patridge office. I am having surgery Nov 19th. I used to live in Mass for 30 years. I am coming back to Mass to be with my family. I hope maybe you could pop in to visit me when I am in the hospital. Let me know. I could use your support. I will be at the meeting next week Nov 8th 0-6 months meeting. I hope to see you. Take care  Hollie Megan W butch074

Holliewheeler
on 10/30/07 6:56 am - leominster, MA
I will be there the 8th also.... and sure i will come. i will not be back to work yet so i can come down. Hollie
ks4
on 10/30/07 12:06 pm - Fitchburg, MA
I just bought some Russell Stover Sugar Free Coconut covered with chocolate (kinda like a mounds), Reeses's Peanut Butter Cups Sugar Free, and another Russell Stover Sugar Free four flavor package.  The reason I bought these things is because as you know, Halloween is tomorrow night and I know I'm going to want a piece of chocolate.  Sooo....I bought stuff that I can have so I don't get sick, plus I can't over indulge.  I can't handle the sweets like I use to (it's seems too sweet now) so I can only have one, maybe two pieces and I'm all set.  I tried the peanut butter cups and the coconut ones.  They are both very good.  I also tried a mini hersey's sugar free the other day, but it didn't taste right, so I won't get those again. Kendra

Holliewheeler
on 10/30/07 9:52 pm - leominster, MA

I sucked on a sugar free piece kendra and i got sick i mean naus. sweaty and i just had to lay down i dont know if its cuz i was doing to much walked a mile and everything. SO i am scared to try again.

Could it be or NOt dumping

Katie R.
on 11/1/07 2:03 am - Marlborough, MA
Why at not even 2 weeks out would u even attempt to eat a piece of sugar free candy?!?!? even if you only sucked on it??? u shouldnt be eating anything like that at all this early out... and probably never again... its useless calories...

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views