Ok everyone, if you from NWH. how did u get by first month...

Holliewheeler
on 10/28/07 12:24 am - leominster, MA
what did you what did you like. how did you do it. i'm trying but this everything has to be like applesause is just making me eat soup and babyfood i don't know what else to try and how and i'm only 5days out...
honeymoo
on 10/28/07 5:30 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
Sugar free pudding and Jello, ricotta cheese w/ some spaghetti sauce and mozzerella melted, yogurt,  Blended anything, Chile, refried beans. Oh yeah and the biggie I had was Oatmeal Hang in there almost 1 week down you can do it. Gwen

BE AN ANGEL DONATE LIFE   People to weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours

LITTLE_OLD_ME
on 10/28/07 9:23 am - FRANKLIN, MA
Oh man, it sucks so much.  You somehow just get through it.  Dr. Gaz told me at one week that I could have some saltines for the salt and because they dissolve into nothing...I practically kissed him.  We are so used to putting food in our mouth and swallowing.  This is a major adjustment.  If it makes you feel better...this is the hardest part.  So it gets so much better.   I liked refried beans and jello and pudding....yeah, yeah, yeah.  But in the end it's all the same and I just wanted to chew on something and just tear into a big hunk of sandwich.  You just have to take it a day at a time and see the big picture at the end.  You will do it and do it great! Good luck!
ks4
on 10/29/07 3:27 am - Fitchburg, MA
Fat Free Refried beans with a dollop of fat free sour cream (tastes like nachos without the chips), fat free/sugar free pudding, cream of wheat, carnation instant breakfast, slim fast, V8, sugar free jello, recipes from the green book, blended meals that I made for the family, cottage cheese, yogart, different flavored applesauces.  Hang it there, you'll get through it! Hope this helps. Kendra

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views