FILLS

ceecee53
on 10/19/07 4:09 am - Boston, MA
Can someone give me an idea as to how many fills does it take to feel any restrictions?   I've had three fills and I'm at 2.2ccs and I still don't feel any restrictions.  I can still eat the same food and almost the same amount of food as before.   I'm beginning to feel the Lap Band doesn't work for me.   I hope I'm wrong!    
Hi Randall,
I wanted to check to see if you can see Stewie.  How's your day going?  Fine I hope.  Take care .

CeeCee
joan-the incredible
shrinking

on 10/19/07 10:55 am - 128 Belt, MA
It can take a few more, depending on what size band, and depending if you've already lost weight. Everyone tolerates different amounts in their bands.  At 2.20 I am at max.   I felt it took me 6 mos to get to a cruising point with the my band..when I really felt it was helping me out than just me dieting. On the flip side...you will know when you have restriction and you will know when you are overfilled. good luck. Joan
ceecee53
on 10/19/07 1:34 pm - Boston, MA

Thanks for sharing with me.  I'm just so ready to really start the process.  Once I begin to really feel the restriction I'll probadly regret it.  I'm at a stand still and I need the scale to say less.  Have you loss a good amount? 

ceecee53
on 11/6/07 12:39 am - Boston, MA

Thanks so much for sharing with me.    I can  now say that I know what restriction feels like.  Not sure if that's a good thing. I had my last fill and I'm up to 2.7ccs.  I forgot to ask the size of my lap band.   I felt a tighness in my chess and that was it.    I have to remember all the things I was told in the beginning.  I think I'm done with chicken.  Maybe toast too.   I seem to do well with crunchy things.    I pray that the weight begins to drop more.  Thanks again

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 686 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2256 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4444 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4579 views