Thanks!!

Ladyt26
on 10/18/07 12:44 pm - Franklin, MA
Hi - I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who gave me their best wishes before surgery.  I am 9 days post-op and am feeling better every day.  I am still a little sore on the inside, but know that it will only get better from here.  It's so nice to be on the other side now!  So thanks again to everyone and I hope you are all doing well!  Tracey
marieh
on 10/18/07 2:12 pm - So. Easton, MA
Congratulations on being 9 days out!! I'm almost 90 days out and while I've had some very rough days, I'm feeling wonderful!  Give yourself time and be patient....our bodies never heal as fast as our minds THINK they do!  Remember...you had surgery on your stomach, NOT your brain, so when you make some mistakes, you'll know what NOT to do again!  (I feel like the high priestess of that!) I'ts a learning experience for sure, but one I'm so grateful to G-d and my support system for! I've heard some wonderful things about Dr. Kruger, too! You made a good choice! :) Raising my water bottle to your continued success and happiness!! Marie

LITTLE_OLD_ME
on 10/18/07 11:10 pm - FRANKLIN, MA
Hey Tracey...we are neighbors!  I live in Franklin too!  Small world.  I had my RNY at Newton-Wellesley in July 2006.  It's the best thing I've ever done! Nicole
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 686 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2256 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4444 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4579 views