Finally a loser~~~

Amanda D.
on 10/18/07 12:37 am - Haverhill, MA
Hi Everyone I am home now!!!! Surgery was on Monday and I came home last night!!!  Surpriseingly I feel great!!  The pain wasnt near what I was afraid it would be, although very uncomfortable!!   The drain removal sucked! Took my breath away and made me vomit.  Other than that nothing to report!!   I was up 5 lbs when I left the hospital due to all the fluids they gave me, but I can deal with that!!!!! Thanks so much for you support Cher, it was so nice to hear your voice and know you were here praying for me!!  you too Katie and Hollie!!!  New true friends have been made by this process, and I truley cant wait to get us all togeher!! Amanda

honeymoo
on 10/18/07 12:57 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA

Sorry I didn't get to post sooner , there's been alot going on in my little corner of the state but I am glad you are home and doing well.  Welcome to the losers bench!  If my head was on straight I would have come up to see you yesterday while I was there but I have a nasty cold so you wouldn't have wanted to see me and my nasty germs  Hope all is going well so far, remember..... rest, walk, sip , wait scratch that reverse it hehe Gwen

BE AN ANGEL DONATE LIFE   People to weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours

Cher B.
on 10/18/07 12:58 am - MA
Hey Amanda,   I am so glad to hear you are doing well.   The drain removal really is the pits. Hope you are settling in well at home and sipping your water.   I'll talk to you soon.   ~Cher
Gonna Be A Skinny Lady
on 10/18/07 1:04 am
I know I am kinda late on this but congratulations lady =)  I'm so happy for you and I'm glad you're doing well.   Hopefully I'll join you on the bench next month =) <3 Chrissy

Pregnancy ticker

15 lbs lost preop
   <3 Chrissy <3

ks4
on 10/18/07 4:15 am - Fitchburg, MA
Hi Amanda, Welcome to the losers side.  Glad to hear you're doing well.  Kendra

Clare C.
on 10/18/07 10:54 pm - North Andover, MA
Hey Amanda,
Congratulations on being on the losers bench. I haven't been on the boards for awhile and noticed your post. When you feel up to it, you will have to join us for a mall walk and talk.
Clare

Check out my video blog at: http://www.youtube.com Search: cacoco29 and all my video blogs will come up.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 686 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2256 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4444 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4579 views