NW Diet Advancement was anyone else suppose to go today?

ks4
on 10/10/07 3:54 am - Fitchburg, MA
Oh Gwen I'm so sorry you two had to go through so much trouble.  I would be livid as well.  I thought I had it rough with the hour drive.  I can't even imagine going the distant you two had to and still not being seen.  :-( Kendra

honeymoo
on 10/12/07 10:06 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
Thanks I was certainly more upset than he was, I guess it goes under the category of Sh** happens, thankfully I've cooled down since then.

BE AN ANGEL DONATE LIFE   People to weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours

Cher B.
on 10/12/07 5:45 am - MA
That is horrible Gwen!  The fact that you traveled all that way to have them cancel at last minute is lousy plus....no one wants to wait an longer to advance from the blended diet.  I would have been bothered if mine were postponed and I live less than 5 miles away. Maybe they can fax his return to work letter and do the diet advancement by phone so you don't have to come all the way back up here. I hope he went ahead and started to work in some solid food anyway!
honeymoo
on 10/12/07 10:04 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
Hi Cher!   Yes we have slowly added some stuff in although I can't find my paper work from DA, he's going up Wednesday as he has to see the Dr anyway for his 1 month but it still sucks!  I'll be shipping stuff to you this week, I am doing the Breast Cancer walk on Sunday so w/ that done and things quieting down I'll finally get it together.   How are you doing?

BE AN ANGEL DONATE LIFE   People to weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours

Cher B.
on 10/15/07 7:51 am - MA
Hey Gwen,   I am doing well.  How was the walk on Sunday?  It is getting cold out...I'm becoming a little old lady that has to wear something warm all the time.    I hope they aren't getting too busy at NWH with this canceling at last minute stuff.  When I went for my 3 month I was there for hours and didn't even get to see Dr G.  I have now learned to not book appointments on consult day! Cher
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 686 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2256 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4444 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4579 views