NW Diet Advancement was anyone else suppose to go today?

honeymoo
on 10/9/07 8:54 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
Just wondering if anyone on here was suppose to go for Diet Advancement today at Newton Wellesley and if so did you get a phone call (if yes when did you get the call) saying you needed to change your appointment? Thanks

BE AN ANGEL DONATE LIFE   People to weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours

KellyMASS
on 10/9/07 10:05 am - MA
you guys went all the way there and your appointment was changed??
honeymoo
on 10/9/07 10:23 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
You got it!  The receptionist said she called and left numerous messages (NOT!) we got home to  one message on DH's work phone (duh he's not back to work yet) saying that the Dr wouldn't be there but he still had Diet Advancement but that had changed too since when we got there she said there was no Nutritionist. She said she left messages at home (uh another big NO since there were no messages and Steve is home 99% of the day) She also said that she called all 6 people and no one had called her back (uhhh I have a hard time believing that since everyone wants to advance their diet ASAP) I wish Marina was still doing that job! Gee can you tell I'm a little PO'ed?  Think they will reimburse are plane tickets and rental car? haha I wouldn't be so mad if we lived on the other side and just had to jump in a car and go but it's a little more involved than that for us and Marina understood that. Okay I'm done ranting, for now

BE AN ANGEL DONATE LIFE   People to weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours

KellyMASS
on 10/9/07 10:34 am - MA
that sucks .. Sorry that happened to you guys.
Girl ..
on 10/9/07 12:37 pm - MA
That is terrible.  They need to get the nutritionist on the phone to him and let him get started.  How long are they making him wait for another appointment?  Is he going to wait or follow your plan.  They should do this over the phone for you, given the cost of travel.   He must have been so disappointed and you must have been livid! I hope you get some resolution. Julie
honeymoo
on 10/9/07 8:56 pm - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
Surprisingly he was very calm, he chose to go back next week rather than get a hotel and stay the night and go back today as the weather is suppose to get bad and he was worried about getting stuck on the mainland.  He'll continue to follow the plan, I know he was disappointed but I was PO'ed!!! I know it's not the end of the world but it did cost us a good amount of $$

(deactivated member)
on 10/9/07 11:39 pm, edited 10/9/07 11:41 pm - Newton, MA
So - weirdly, I got a call yesterday morning saying that my diet advancement and appointment with Dr. Gazmuri would have to be changed.  She asked if I'd gotten the messages she left last week. Um, there are so many problems with that phone call!  I'm not even a patient of Dr. G's, I see Dr. Partridge.  I had surgery in JANUARY, if I was still on liquids, I'd be in big trouble.  And I was just there for my 9 month check up last week. Obviously something is going on with their system. Sorry you traveled all that way!!  Kerry
honeymoo
on 10/10/07 2:18 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
Wow, I say they need to check their system! How are you doing? Gwen

KatKat
on 10/10/07 1:41 am
Gwen I can't believe that!  I would tell them they'll need to do it via phone for you - I am sure Dr. G will understand.  Did Steve get to see anyone while you were there??

Kathleen

honeymoo
on 10/10/07 2:20 am, edited 10/10/07 2:20 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
Hey there Kat! How are you?  Nope he didn't get to see anyone, altough Marina and her new baby girl were there.  He's really being a good sport about it much better than me.  I understand that stuff happens but that is just ridiculous!  The other thing is that he needs a note from them saying that he can go back to work.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 686 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2256 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4444 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4579 views