Gained weight

KK123
on 10/9/07 5:14 am - Worcester, MA
I am still pre surgery and have an appt with my nutritionist tommarrow to discuss eating after surgery... well i weighed myself today and i had gained almost 4 lbs since i saw her 1 month ago.  I did switch my birthcontrol so, i am assuming its from that because, i have been eating the SAME as i was the month i lost 2 pounds--- i also just got my period yesterday, so would that make me put on 4 lbs... actually it was since last week i seemed to have gained it.  I am kind of upset with myself but i know this is all part of the process... if someone could please reasure me thats would be great!!! oh yeah-- my surgeon is dr. randall and erika (at his office) is my nut. Thank you soo much Kayla
txbunny930
on 10/9/07 6:22 am - MA
First off, Erika is very supportive with all of this and knows that there are times that weight will go up and down.  Do not beat yourself up over this.  That is not what they want you to do.  What is important is that you are learning what is needed to be successful when you have this surgery.  That you know how to work with your tool that you'll be given and that you make those changes before you have your surgery.   You're in the best hands with both Dr. Randall and Erika.  Calm down and know that the 4 lbs is water gain.  That happens to all of us. Big HUG, Bunny

***Bunny***
SW-267/CW-133/GW-145

KK123
on 10/9/07 11:37 am - Worcester, MA
Thank you so much!! You are always so supportive! :)  and i know i shouldnt beat myself up over it i just want the surgery sooo bad and don't want to do anything to screw anything up... i feel much better now and i love seeing both Erika and Dr. Randall :) Thank you sooo much, Kayla
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 686 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2256 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4444 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4579 views