OT - Womens Clothes

Heather_Momof4
on 10/7/07 10:22 am - MA
I found the exchange board unhelpful....

I have a towering box of lovely "normal" clothes, that I would love to donate to someone.

The sizes are 2X... Jeans and pants 22, 20... All sorts of stuff... Dresses, skirts, jeans, casual, dressy, pretty sweaters, nice corduroy pants, a couple of warm up suits...

I am 29 and have considered myself "stylish" (well... I have tried...)...

These clothes have been worn, but definitely have a ton of life left to them... It almost breaks my heart to get rid of them... there's just soooo much...

If you're in a 2X or 20-22ish, touch base with me.  I don't want any money, I would just like someone to meet 1/2way for pick-up.

Highest: 294 ~ Day of Surgery: 260 ~ Current: 160 ~ Goal: 150

Chrialg6
on 10/7/07 12:08 pm - MA
Hi! I am in western MA.. near Springfield. My sugery is Nov7th but I am a 3 x now.. so your sizes would get me though the winter maybe? Im not sure how much weight loss to expect :o) After I used them I would  be happy to pass them along to someone in one of my suport groups or on here! Le tme know!
hicksene
on 10/7/07 10:49 pm - MA
I am in Central MA and work in Haverhill, I could also use them, and forward them on, as I am sure I will add to the collection!!

carol g
on 10/8/07 4:37 am - fitchburg, MA
Hello I was wondering if you already got rid of the clothes you were giving away
Heather_Momof4
on 10/8/07 8:26 am - MA
Thank you for the interest.  I have extended the offer to a pre-op woman whose surgery is next month.  She is currently a 3X and I feel comfortable knowing that the clothes will help her transition through the winter months post-op. Wishing you all nothing but happiness and success.

Highest: 294 ~ Day of Surgery: 260 ~ Current: 160 ~ Goal: 150

Amy_in_MA
on 10/15/07 10:50 am - Danvers, MA
HIJACK! Hey there lady! How are you doing?

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views