The Gym

ks4
on 10/3/07 11:36 am - Fitchburg, MA
I got the green light from my doctor to exercise (except for the abdomen), so I joined a gym the other day.  My first class was Tue. Oct 2nd at 5:30am.  It was "group power" with the barbell.  I used the lightest weights to start since I have never done this before.  At the beginning and middle of the class it seemed like nothing.  But toward the end of the class I started to feel it in my legs.  Today...I feel it in my arms....oh man.  So I guess I really did get a work out even though it didn't feel like it.  I'm taking the same class again tomorrow morning, bright and early.  Then Friday is "group kick".  I'm looking forward to that one. For reimbursement from my insurance they require 3x a week for 13 consecutive weeks.  I have a card that has to be signed by the gym at each visit.  Gives me an incentive to go...I want my money back! Fun, Fun!

Girl ..
on 10/3/07 11:58 am - MA
That's great Kendra!  Good For you! What kind of insurance do you have that offers that deal??
ks4
on 10/4/07 12:09 am - Fitchburg, MA
Thanks! I have Anthem BCBS out of NH. Kendra

Girl ..
on 10/4/07 12:23 pm - MA
I also have BCBS...I'm going to see if they offer a benefit as well... Good Luck with it!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views