New Whey Protein Tubes / Vials

lantonel
on 10/2/07 4:04 am - MA
Hi, I was wondering if there is anyone else on here that uses the IDS New Whey Liquid Protein. I make beaded rosaries and medical ID bracelets. I drink IDS Whey Protein periodically and discovered that the leftover tubes make great storage containers for beads. I was wondering if there was anyone else on here that uses it that might be willing to give me the tubes instead of throwing them away. It would be a great help to me and would be recycling too! Please let me know! Thanks! Lisa RNY041107 288/262/194/125
LostInTheNet
on 10/7/07 2:41 am - Metrowest, MA
How many do you need I use both.  I have one a day . Doug.

“Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles.? Charlie Chaplin 

"What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; What we have done for others and the world is immortal" -Albert Pike 

"The truth is that there is nothing noble in being superior to somebody else. The only real nobility is in being superior to your former self."-Whitney Young

lantonel
on 10/7/07 7:43 am - MA
Hi Doug, At this point I'd like to get my hands on as many as I can.  I have about 20 that I've already filled with beads.  I'd like to get atleast that many more, if possible.  Would you mind saving them for me and sending them to me periodically?  I'll pay you for shipping. Please let me know. Thanks! Lisa
lindie
on 10/7/07 11:06 am
Lisa,  I'll send you some. I don't use them every day but I've been saving the tubes. Send me your address.  Lindie
lantonel
on 10/7/07 12:20 pm - MA
lindie
on 10/8/07 7:29 am

I will likely get them out by the weekend. I'll let you know when they go out.  Lindie

lantonel
on 10/8/07 9:25 am - MA
That is great!  Thank you!    I really appreciate it! Lisa www.beadedtreasuresbylisa.com
lindie
on 10/15/07 7:36 am
Lisa, sorry -  I didn't make it to the post office this past weekend and I get home too late during the week to get there before they close. I'll try for next Saturday. They're boxed up already.  Lindie
carol g
on 10/8/07 3:53 am - fitchburg, MA
Hi everyone I am from mass I have a new site for new england friends that have had wls I sell New Whey Bullets !!!  Yummy flavors www.bariatricliving.net  come say hi !!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views