Down another size!!!

ks4
on 9/25/07 1:14 pm - Fitchburg, MA
I tried on a bunch of size 18's tonight that my friend gave me and about half of them fit comfortably!  I'm so excited!   I haven't worn a size 18 in over 7 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

txbunny930
on 9/25/07 9:27 pm - MA
This is only the beginning of the size changes.  There were times I totally skipped clothes sizes and never got to wear things I had been saving up to get on.  I'm 9 months out and started at a size 26 and today I have a size 8 on.  I haven't been a size 8 in 25 years.  When I started going thru my closet to take out what didn't fit me any more, it was kinda sad as there were things I had held onto thinking I'd get into them and just bypassed the size as I was losing. This is the fun part of it all.  Getting to be in a smaller size.  Oh, and my shoe size changed from a 7 1/2 to a 6.  Kinda funny.

***Bunny***
SW-267/CW-133/GW-145

Girl ..
on 9/26/07 12:57 am - MA
Congratulations.  That must have felt fantastic.  I look forward to catching up with you!   Julie
donnafc
on 9/26/07 3:44 am - Lowell, MA
you have just begun to get excited. Congratulations. Just wait until you reach not plus size, and your almost there. it is totally awesome..... I agree with Bunny, don't spend to much on cloths you will find you may actually skip a size going down.... good luck donna
donna 281/169/143 RYN 9/27/05
ks4
on 9/26/07 9:46 am - Fitchburg, MA
Thank you.  I haven't spent any money on clothes.  A friend of mine had the surgery last November and she has given me ALL of her clothes.  She has been a God sent.  She is saving me so much money! Kendra

Holliewheeler
on 9/26/07 10:40 am - leominster, MA

Congrads.

Your friend has saved me ton's of money also. with the bunch of clothes you gave me it has been soo needed and I thank you so much.

I can't wait to feel as good as you are and keep up the loosing. Great job i bet your Very happy.

ks4
on 9/26/07 11:06 am - Fitchburg, MA
Thanks so much.  I have a pile started for you of 20's.  I found some more 22's also.  I was only in the 20's for 12 days!  Crazy! Kendra

Holliewheeler
on 9/26/07 11:09 am - leominster, MA
Just give me a hollar when you wanna unload. I started my closet the way you did so i can get clothes and have them all in there place so i know. i can't belive my surg is just in a month ohh man. Can't wait to get into new clothes. Thank a bunch
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views