Tomorrow's The Day!

txbunny930
on 9/21/07 3:49 am - MA
I'm looking forward to walking with those that have joined the Walk From Obesity.  For those that are unable to walk and have donated, THANK YOU!!!!!  Your support and contributions have been amazing and will help ASBS with this fight for obesity. For those that are still interested in walking, it's not too late.  You can still join the walk by just showing up and registering at the walk in Lowell.  For more information, go too www.walkfromobesity.com. Look for me with the bright yellow cap with RR in green on the front.  You won't be able to miss how bright that cap is.... lol

***Bunny***
SW-267/CW-133/GW-145

Girl ..
on 9/21/07 4:02 am - MA

I had surgery Tuesday and I plan to be there - no excuses everyone.  C'mon and come to say hello.   I may not be able to walk the full 2 miles, but I will walk!

Look forward to meeting to txbunny!

Julie

txbunny930
on 9/21/07 4:10 am - MA
If people all had the attitude you had, this walk would be a bigger success.  I'll be there frim 8:30 until they kick me out..... lol Look for me and say hello.  This is for everyone.  Not just people that have had surgery but for EVERYONE fighting this disease.  It's about time people started looking at this for what it really is. One step at a time.  I'll be proud to walk with you if you'd allow me too.

***Bunny***
SW-267/CW-133/GW-145

Girl ..
on 9/23/07 10:32 pm - MA
Next Year!  Next Year everyone walks - no excuses.... It was nice to see you there Bunny! Your team did an awesome job on the fundraising - Congrats! Julie
txbunny930
on 9/24/07 12:17 am - MA
I really enjoyed this walk, meeting everyone and being able to walk with them.  You did an amazing job walking the 2 miles and doing this in your first week out from having surgery.  This goes to show you that it CAN be done and is worth doing. Thank you for being there and looking for me.  We have a common bond and goal. Congrats on your being on the losing side and enjoy the journey. Lorraine

***Bunny***
SW-267/CW-133/GW-145

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views