Size 24 & 22 clothes

ks4
on 9/13/07 12:54 pm - Fitchburg, MA
I have a bunch of pants size 24 if anyone locally is interested.  I also have some 22's available.  I only wore the 22's for a week and I "outgrew" them. Kendra

txbunny930
on 9/14/07 2:46 am - MA
Silly, you didn't outgrown the 22's.... they ourgrew you.  Congrats on losing.  You'll blow by the sizes fast so try not to buy tons of clothes.  I've been hitting the Salvation Army for basics to get by with as well as someone passing down her clothes as she became smaller.  Thank God for her. I've gone from a 24/26 to an 8 now in 9 months.  What a ride.

***Bunny***
SW-267/CW-133/GW-145

ks4
on 9/14/07 12:04 pm - Fitchburg, MA
A friend of mine is almost a year out from surgery now and we were the same size.  She has since given me all of her clothes that no longer fit her.  She is a god sent!

Holliewheeler
on 9/14/07 3:55 am - leominster, MA
If you still ahve the 24's and the 22's i could use them, my surg is the 23rd of oct and well i need some clothes to get by till i start loosing. hollie
ks4
on 9/14/07 12:06 pm - Fitchburg, MA
No problem!  I would gladly pass them on to you if you'd like them.  A friend did the same to me and it was a huge $ saver seeing how I was only in size 22 for a week!  Some of the clothes she gave me I didn't even have a chance to wear. Kendra

sweetpea4u
on 9/16/07 4:07 am - ., NH
well it looks like i'm a day or two late posting!. bummer! cuz i could use the pants!. i'm hoping to ahve my surgury in december... and barely have any pants that fit me right now!...ugggg. but i hate the thoguht of going out and buying pants that i know will be too big in a short amount of time........
ks4
on 9/16/07 10:59 am - Fitchburg, MA
Sorry :o(   Hollie picked up the clothes from me today.  I think I gave her 5 or 6 trash bags full of clothes.  However....... Hollie's surgery is in October, so by the time you have your surgery in December, those clothes probably won't fit her anymore, so maybe she can pass them on to you!  Contact Hollie, I'm sure she'll pass them on just as I did. Good Luck, Kendra

Holliewheeler
on 9/16/07 11:42 am - leominster, MA
Hi everyone i went thru all 5 bags and there is now 2 smaller bags full of stuff thats already little too big for me and not my style . I'm in the 20's so some of it wasnt for me, but i got a crap load of nice jeans that i love and will deff pass on when i;m out of them. and if someone wants the other 2 bags just pm me.
scojo58
on 9/20/07 8:01 am - Methuen, MA
Hi there, I had my surgery on Sept 10th.  By the time you have your surgery, I should be in some smaller sizes by then.  I'll be happy to pass on my clothes to you.
sweetpea4u
on 9/20/07 11:11 am, edited 9/20/07 11:12 am - ., NH
oh that would be great!.. wow! it's been a few days since i have been in here!. how time fly's huh?...... leomenster huh?. hmm. not sure where that is... i'm only about 30 minutes from methuen though!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views