Ugg, i need some advice..

Holliewheeler
on 9/13/07 11:18 am - leominster, MA
Well i have an appt tom with the nut at NWH, and well i my meds were switched and im ragging it(bloated from period) and im up 1lbs and i'm afraid they are going to pospone my surg. Will NWH(dr .p) post a surg for just 1lbs?
ks4
on 9/13/07 12:51 pm - Fitchburg, MA

Are you up one lb since your consult or have you lost since your consult?  I don't think they'll postpone for 1 lb.  I think they say that to scare people so they don't gain, but everyone fluctuates a few pounds all the time.  I think you'll be fine, but I know what you're feeling.  I was so worried about it too when I was still going through that phase.  Good luck at your appointment. 

Take Care, Kendra

KellyMASS
on 9/14/07 7:19 am - MA
I'd just let them know you have your period and that explains the weight gain... when I have mine I go up 3-5 lbs. .. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
Panni removal on 8*31*09~11lbs of skin removed!
353/324.5/299/180/165.. At ultimate goal! on 8/31/09/current 155lbs!!! 9/8/09
high/consult(4/18/07)/surgery weight/hopeful goal/ultimate goal
Surgery date 12/04/07...299 lbs... Ticker is from consult date.

shannewc
on 9/14/07 8:05 am
Hi, I lost weight at the first nut apt, than the next two apt I was up 8 pounds total and still had my surgery, they just said the weight loss is for your benefit it makes recovery and the surgery a little easier, but they will not cancel.                           Shannon
obeseforever
on 9/14/07 8:31 am - Agawam, MA
On September 13, 2007 at 6:18 PM Pacific Time, Holliewheeler wrote:
Well i have an appt tom with the nut at NWH, and well i my meds were switched and im ragging it(bloated from period) and im up 1lbs and i'm afraid they are going to pospone my surg. Will NWH(dr .p) post a surg for just 1lbs?
I just asked my nutritionist about this at my last support group meeting. She said that the only reason the surgery will be postponed is if your weight just before surgery is higher than your initial weight at your first visit. She said they realize weight can fluctuate so they only look for some pre-op weight loss. Hope this makes you feel better - maybe you can ask your nutritionist if it's the same way in their practice.
ks4
on 9/14/07 12:58 pm - Fitchburg, MA
How did your appointment go with the nutritionist?  Did she say anything about your weight being up 1 lb? Kendra

Holliewheeler
on 9/14/07 10:57 pm - leominster, MA
It went good. i was down 1lbs from last time i was there but i was bloated and yucky. and on new meds for depression.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views