9 Day Until the Walk From Obesity

txbunny930
on 9/13/07 1:41 am - MA
Hello Everyone: Just a reminder that the Walk From Obesity is just around the corner.  There are a few groups that have signed up for this walk as well as individuals joining in.  This is open to everyone at any weight or age.  Please take a moment and view the link.  This is a 2 mile walk with benches and water will be provided.   My goal is to see as many people get involved with this walk as possible.  Whether you are with my grou*****t, I'll be there the whole day wearing a BRIGHT yellow cap with RR embroidered in BRIGHT green and willing to walk with anyone who needs someone to walk with.   Come join us and help with this important walk.  www.walkfromobesity.com Thanks.

***Bunny***
SW-267/CW-133/GW-145

M M
on 9/13/07 10:52 am
I second that! :D I hope more join us.
txbunny930
on 9/14/07 2:21 am - MA
I'm working on this as hard as I can.  One more support group meeting prior to the walk and I'm hoping to see others join soon. Look for me when you're there.

***Bunny***
SW-267/CW-133/GW-145

M M
on 9/14/07 4:54 am
I hope you get more response, I'm finding it tough for anyone to get their butts motivated enough to do it.  *sigh*
txbunny930
on 9/14/07 5:39 am - MA
Email is a powerful tool..... and I have co-captain's that have been helping me.  We've been sending out email blasts and I have one set for next Friday morning to give that one last blast to get them motivated.  Next year, I'll take a different approach and will start earlier and hit harder.  Now that I know what's what.  I'm looking forward to really showing strong attendance and numbers next year.

***Bunny***
SW-267/CW-133/GW-145

M M
on 9/14/07 6:39 am
Next year should be an entirely better experience, IMNSHO.  :)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views