past dieting records

sjq56
on 9/12/07 2:51 am - Newbury, MA
hi i am a new member of OH and i should be having surgery in jan 2008.  i have tufts insurance so i have to complete 6 months in the "i can change" program.  i wonder if anybody has ideas on how to get past records from weigh****chers.  i first started WW in 1976................i have moved twice since then and i don't have one thing to prove i went.  i probably started and stopped ww at least 100 times over the years.  i can't find any local #s to call or an email address...........somebody must have had the same trouble.........any ideas? thanks for your help 
txbunny930
on 9/12/07 4:09 am - MA
While I had gone to Weigh****cher's numerous times, I've never had to present documentation that I had gone.  Even with a strict as Cigna is on their documentation.  If your PCP may have notes on this if you ever discussed it with him.  What I did was made a chart of all the diets thru the years I had done with the weight loss and gain during that time period.  If you need, I can send the spreadsheet I used that also included pros and cons for the WLS, medical history, etc.  Just let me know.

***Bunny***
SW-267/CW-133/GW-145

sjq56
on 9/13/07 4:01 am - Newbury, MA
thank you Bunny for your response.  making a chart is a great idea!  but i am not sure i could remember all the diets,  weight loss and gains.  that would be great if you could send me the spreadsheet so i have some idea of how to do it. thanks so much Jani
Dawn the Twinsmom
on 9/12/07 11:09 am - Worcester, MA
I feel so ad with you with Tufts. they tried to force me into the I can chnge prog. i fought them and did not have to go thru it. I had however already gone thru 10 months in Umasss program !! good luck !! Dawn

When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing, then we truly live life.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views