honeymoo's hubby - surgery went well

KatKat
on 9/10/07 10:08 am
hey all,  Cher and I had dinner with Gwen tonight.  I'm happy to report her hubby, Steve, has his surgery this morning and all went well.  I'm sure she'll be online to update everyone when she returns home in a few days.

Kathleen

KellyMASS
on 9/10/07 11:32 am - MA
Hi Kat, thats great to hear... thanks for the update, how have you been doing? ~Kelly 
Panni removal on 8*31*09~11lbs of skin removed!
353/324.5/299/180/165.. At ultimate goal! on 8/31/09/current 155lbs!!! 9/8/09
high/consult(4/18/07)/surgery weight/hopeful goal/ultimate goal
Surgery date 12/04/07...299 lbs... Ticker is from consult date.

honeymoo
on 9/11/07 10:50 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
Thanks for posting this KAt.  He's doing well today up and walking a lot a little pain/discomfort but otherwise he's doing really well.  I on  the other hand am wiped out tonight.  I'm watching the Biggest loser and then crashing.  Dr Gazmuri said we should be home Thursday.  I had a lot of fun last night-thanks Gwen

BE AN ANGEL DONATE LIFE   People to weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours

Julie ~
on 9/12/07 4:51 am
Hi Gwen, Glad to hear everything went well with your hubby. How exciting that you now get to watch him shrink.When your both done, you should get into your wedding outfits and get new pictures taken . I ended up having my surgery last week, on 9/4, and weighed myself today. I lost 15 pounds this week!!! Except for itching around the tape, I feel completely back to normal (well, not counting the time it takes to drink a cup of water issue, but hey I like that one). I have to admit I was glad to not have to take a ferry home after the ride from Boston. Keep us posted on both of you, -Julie
Practice safe eating - always use condiments.

Julie ~
on 9/12/07 4:56 am
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views