Dr. David Lautz from Brigham: Thoughts?

wjw1000
on 9/6/07 7:20 pm - Framingham, MA
Thanks for any words, pro or con.... wjw1000
ceecee53
on 9/6/07 11:13 pm - Boston, MA

My girfriend referred me to Doctor Lautz and I'm glad she did.  Dr. Lautz did my Lap Band surgery in July, so I'm new at this.  My impression of Dr Lautz is that he is an excellent surgeon, who is kind and compassionate.  I've heard such good things about him.  If you decide on Dr. Lautz you will be in good hands.  Good Luck!

Hi Randall,
I wanted to check to see if you can see Stewie.  How's your day going?  Fine I hope.  Take care .

CeeCee
seanbear66rn
on 9/7/07 12:44 am - Dracut, MA
VSG on 04/06/12
I JUST had my surgery done on 8/29.....His office is wonderful !!!!!  Ileen has adminstrative coordinator can come off as being abrupt ......BUT MAN you should see how much she does.....I am very happy with the TOTAL PACKAGE....pre and post support services are unbeatable...I was referred to him by an aquaintance who had his surgery about 4 years ago (one of the first in the state)......I also am a nurse and know people who worked in his office who said he was great.....Any questions.....do not hesitate to mail me...Sean
wjw1000
on 9/9/07 3:09 am - Framingham, MA
Hi.. I am a nurse, too... just not practicing anymore.  How are you doing?  Did you have any post op yuck?  I am so concerned about "re-routing" what God has put together.... thoughts? Wendy
Caeli B.
on 9/7/07 1:00 am - Boston, MA
If going to B&W I would recommend Dr. Ashley Vernon (she is phenomenal!) but I know a lot of people who have had Dr. Lautz and like him very much.
LOVIN' my band!
Caeli
348/323/265/198
5'10"

"Life itself is the proper binge." - Julia Child

"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anais Nin
SoulSista
on 9/7/07 3:07 am - Boston, MA
love love him I had complications early out and he was there for me their follow up is wonderful and elieen the coordinator is a trip I would recommend him to anybody.  good luck on your journey Marsha
Julie ~
on 9/11/07 1:46 pm
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views