20 Days Till The Walk! Join Us!

M M
on 9/1/07 10:26 pm
There are a couple of teams registered online for the Walk From Obesity - join us!  Please.  You can do this.  It's only two miles, supporting a cause We All Share.  Come on.  :-)

Saturday, September 22, 2007 REGISTRATION 9:00 a.m. ● WALK BEGINS 10:00 a.m.

We need you.  BAD.

Come walk with us!  I need more Team Members! I set a high goal of 25 members!  Now, I'm over here with Jen, all alone with nobody to walk with! 

If you can’t walk, but would like to make a contribution to "Team Melting Mama," please do so at www.walkfromobesity.com.

To register to join Team Melting Mama (c'mon, if I'mma drag my butt up there, you can so do it) go to: www.walkfromobesity.com. 

There is a $25.00 registration fee – includes a T-shirt to wear at the Walk from Obesity.

Walk Location: Meet at Sampas Pavilion, Lowell, MA Length of Walk: Approx. 2 miles (there are benches & water along the way) Walk Ends:  At the Sampas Pavilion

The walk will be held along the Merrimack River on Pawtucket Blvd. It will start and end at the Sampas Pavilion in the Lowell Heritage State Park. The Sampas Pavilion is a large concrete stage area. To MapQuest the location, the street address for Heritage Farm (which is right across the street from the Sampas Pavilion) is 163 Pawtucket Blvd., Lowell, MA 01854. 

Girl ..
on 9/2/07 8:42 am - MA
c'mon massachusetts people...I will be fresh out of surgery and ned people to drag my still large butt from point a to point b. 
txbunny930
on 9/5/07 3:36 am - MA
Doesn't matter what team you are on, just join the walk or donate to the cause.  I'll have a golden yellow cap with RR on the front.  I'll be more than happy to walk with ANYONE who needs a partner to walk with.  The important thing is to get out there and do this.  We're supporting a great cause. Thank Beth for this email.  See you on the 22nd. Bunny

***Bunny***
SW-267/CW-133/GW-145

Girl ..
on 9/5/07 10:51 am - MA
My surgery date has been moved to the 18th, but the nurse practitioner said I can go to the walk, but maybe not walk two miles.  I only live about 30 minutes from there so I will be there, and probably be on pain meds....If I can do it...anyone can...
Caeli B.
on 9/7/07 1:02 am - Boston, MA
I just joined!
LOVIN' my band!
Caeli
348/323/265/198
5'10"

"Life itself is the proper binge." - Julia Child

"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anais Nin
M M
on 9/7/07 1:06 am
YAY! Well, you'll meet the child you shares your name.  LOL. Thanks for doing this with us all!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views