Welp...the move has become official....

HutchGarahl
on 8/29/07 10:37 am - Indian Orchard, MA
The plan is to leave here on November 2cd. Now, how long the actual trip will take? The depends. My son will be flying down hre from Minnesota to make the drive back with me. He's not too keen on me trying to drive that kind of distance alone. :P Anywhoo...he wants to take the senic route, stop and visit a friend of mine in Jersey...ya know...make a real road trip out of it. :P So it just might take a whole week in itself just to drive up there. Looking forwards to it actually. Somehow I don't think my cat will though. LOL! IS ok, he'll be fine. Once I get there, i'll be living in Indian Orchard. Already have a place which is cool. Gonna be living with someone very der to me. She is aware of my search for surgery and the whole family awaits me and it....and will be there to help through it all. So now...I need a doctor, a hospital, a surgeon for fat removal and whatever else needed to pull this off. I've alreadt quit drinking and just about quit smoking....my diet has changed a lot...but I feel I need to do more with it. See....i've got it into my head now that this WILL be done. So any advice ya'll can give me is greatly appreciated. If I can get a doctor for my doc here to contact about this ahead of time, that would be so great! So...Massachusetts lookout! I'm coming home. :)
HutchGarahl
on 9/1/07 2:34 pm - Indian Orchard, MA
K, slight change in plans....Oh..i'm still coming...just not gonna wait till November I'll be catching a bus here on October 2cd around 10am...putting me at my new home around 4pm. :) I just can't wait long enough to see my old friends and start meeting with the new friends I have made here. :P Soooo...as for my son, we'll he's gonna keep his vacation time the same, only he'll fly to Ma instead. :P
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views