Down 90 pounds!!!

Joanne N.
on 8/24/07 4:04 am
Just wanted to take a minute to post and say "YIPEEEEE FOR ME".  New pics are on my profile thanks to a fellow OH member.......Thank you! Joanne
DDBEAR458
on 8/24/07 4:15 am - WORCESTER, MA

YOU LOOK WONDERFUL.   OMG.  90 POUNDS.  I'VE LOST 75.  GOOD FOR YOU.

marieh
on 8/24/07 4:39 am - So. Easton, MA
You look fantastic!! Congratulations!  I'm down a little in comparison, but Im' not at 30 days yet! :) I hope to be posting my own Yay for Me post soon!  :D  I'm so happy for you!! Marie

Cher B.
on 8/24/07 5:31 am - MA
That is spectacular!  Good job!!!
honeymoo
on 8/24/07 10:43 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
Congratulations, you look awesome! Gwen

BE AN ANGEL DONATE LIFE   People to weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours

Clare C.
on 8/24/07 2:39 pm - North Andover, MA
Hi Joanne, Congratulations.....You look marvelous.....I need to update myself. I haven't been on the boards for awhile. We need to meet for walking again too! I am down 104 from my highest weight. I have just packed all my old clothes to donate to a women's shelter. Fall and winter are going to be an expensive season for me but well worth it. Isn't this all exciting. I hear you about worrying about gaining or eating right. I am scared everyday. I think that if we are more conscience of gaining that we might have it under control. Keep up the good work and hope to chat soon. Clare

Check out my video blog at: http://www.youtube.com Search: cacoco29 and all my video blogs will come up.

Girl ..
on 8/25/07 12:48 am - MA
Congratulations on losing all of that wieght.  You look fantastic and more importantly, you look very happy.
KatKat
on 8/25/07 1:03 pm

Joanne,

You really look wonderful... congratulations!!  I'm down 60 as of this morning... and it has definitely slowed down for me too.  I'm still afraid of sugar so I don't know if I dum*****t, which I think is a good thing. 

Keep up the good work and I hope to see you at a walk soon!

Kathleen

stephanie1977
on 8/26/07 9:47 pm - Roxbury, MA

Joanne,

You looked great at the meeting.  I always look forward to seeing everyone and the success they are having.

Keep up the good work.

Steph

Julie ~
on 8/27/07 3:15 am
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views