I WANTED TO SAY HI

DDBEAR458
on 8/23/07 3:59 am - WORCESTER, MA
hey.  i just wanted to say hi to everyone here.  i haven't written in a while but i'm always looking on here.  i am SO happy that I had this surgery BUT, lately, i haven't been able to eat.  my head tells me im hungry so when i eat (only a few bites) i get very sick.  my mouth waters like im about to throw up and i don't know why.  i've been under some stress lately and maybe that's why.  i've lost 75 pounds.  if anyone has experienced this i would love to know what you did or how long it lasts.  maybe i should start drinking ensure?  i have NEVER been this thin.  i'm almost afraid that i may be losing too much weight.  does this sound normal?  thanks everyone.
Lori D.
on 8/23/07 6:43 am - Chelsea, MA
When is the next time you see the doctor/nurse for your fill?  You may just be too tight and they may need to remove some saline.  To eat just a few bites and get sick, either sliming or vomiting - its not good.  Definately call the doctor and see what he/she says. Good luck!
Cher B.
on 8/25/07 12:06 pm - MA
Give the office a call and let them know what has been happening when you try to eat. A protein drink is probably not a bad idea since it does not sound like you are getting enough right now.  Ensure might have too much sugar so check the label.  Good luck and let us know what you find out when you talk to Gaz.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views