S. of Boston - Cape Cod...SUPPORT?!?!?

Gina Olson-Ferraro
on 8/23/07 3:49 am - Stuart, FL
Im looking to join or start a support group somewhere in this area. I found one to attend to on Cape once a month, but Im afraid I need more then this right now. I used to attend 3 a month in Florida before and after my surgery, and then I came home and was depressed so I ended up gaining 40 LBS. I went from a motivated "poster child" for this surgery, became a personal trainer, ran a marathon - then came to MA - froze, stopped exercising, ate the wrong food, and gained 40 lbs...IM DONE WITH THIS CRAZINESS! I contacted a few groups and was denied b/c my surgery was done out of state so I want to start my own if I cant get into one up here. ANYONE in?!?!?! A "back on track" group or a regular support group - Im ready...CONTACT ME ASAP 857-991-9901 [email protected] -Gina Olson
M M
on 8/23/07 11:58 pm
Hiya Gina. I attend one very close to home here - that was started by Margaret J.  We meet every third Saturday of the month at the Pembroke Public Library from 3:00-4:30pm. That said, I'm always up for more - since I am now realizing it's integral to long term success.
Gina Olson-Ferraro
on 8/29/07 1:39 pm - Stuart, FL
I wish I could express the importance ive found with long term success - since my recent almost failure of not haivng a group in 7 mths. Yes it will be in the conference room I beilieve - he didnt specify over the phone. but its taken me a good 2 weeks of calling every day and calling almost 10 places to lock down a place so IM SO EXCITED for this one! Please tell anyone and everyone!!! Cant wait to see you there! and I Signed up for the walk on your team!!!

*Gina Olson-Ferraro*   [email protected] 
NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS THIN FEELS
no one can change you but YOU!!!

M M
on 8/30/07 7:20 am
YAY!  I'll come to your meetings - and thanks for joining me on the walk!  :D
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views