Walk From Obesity - Sept. 22nd - Lowell, MA

txbunny930
on 8/10/07 6:04 am, edited 8/16/07 6:57 am - MA

Lowell, MA Walk from Obesity

To register online, please click the "Register Here" button above. If you prefer to mail in your registration, please click here to view and download the printable registration form. Walk Date: Saturday, September 22, 2007 Walk Location: Lowell, MA Presented By: Roy R. Shen, MD; Michael E. Jiser, MD and Rebecca C. Shore, MD Event Leader: Lisa Dutton, NP Walkers: You may seek pledges using the online tools after registration. To collect pledges in person, a printable pledge form is available here. Event Sponsors: Please contact Lisa directly for local Walk sponsorship information and opportunities. For more information, or to volunteer your services for the Walk, please contact: Lisa Dutton, NP [email protected] 978-788-7200
Welcome to the Donation Page of Randall's Ranger - We Walk Because We Can
My Team Page    

Thank you for your involvement!

Enter Donation Amount Here: *Currency shown: US Dollar $

I want to enter the donation in my own name; pre-fill the entry form for me.
  My Fundraising Goal: $500.00
  Money Raised to Date: $75.00
  If you are unable to donate online, please print out a donation form.
Join me in my efforts to support The Walk from Obesity!
I'm one of many patients of Dr. Randall. Presently I'm down 92 lbs since surgery, 8 months ago and 102 lbs since my start to become healthy again. Come walk with us and see what this is all about. Thank you for supporting The Walk from Obesity. Your contribution is greatly appreciated.

***Bunny***
SW-267/CW-133/GW-145

Girl ..
on 8/16/07 8:34 am - MA
Where is the walk starting from?
txbunny930
on 8/17/07 2:40 am - MA
The walk starts at the Pavilion as well as ending there.  The walk is approximately 2 miles and there are benches to sit along the way and water is provided as well.  Let me know if you require any additiional informaton.

***Bunny***
SW-267/CW-133/GW-145

Chrialg6
on 8/20/07 3:17 am - MA
Hi.. this is actually my first post but.. can you do this if your still waiting for a sugery date? And do you think anyone would care if my 10 year old did it with me?
txbunny930
on 8/20/07 3:23 am - MA
This walk is open to everyone.  Pre Op, Post Op, friends, family, co-workers, etc.  So you're 10 year old is welcomed to join in.  We encourage everyone to get out and walk. Hope you can join us.

***Bunny***
SW-267/CW-133/GW-145

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views