Support Group Needed

SpurMt
on 8/9/07 3:14 am
Hi Everyone.  It has been a while since I been to this site, lost my log in password, etc.  I desperately need a support group to keep me honest.  I lost 70 lbs with the lap band, but the scale has not moved in months.  Time to recharge, get my act together and become accountable to myself and help from a group.  To reach goal, I need to lose another 40-55 lbs. I work in Boston, but live in the Metro West are off the Mass pike.  Any groups other than the ones at the Boston Hospitals?  I know Tufts has a monthly group, but they meet late for me, since I try to beat traffic and leave town early, around 3:30.  Thanks!
shannewc
on 8/9/07 6:46 am
Hi, They have one at Newton Wellesley Hospital which is like 1/2 hour from mass pike   Shannon
mayberry1182
on 8/9/07 9:05 am

Hi there, I lead a support group in Pembroke MA. We have one scheduled next Saturday, August 18th at 3:00 at the Pembroke Public Library. You can get directions on their website www.pembrokepubliclibrary.org

I hope to see you there!

SpurMt
on 8/9/07 12:32 pm
Thanks Margaret J, unfortunately I have an appointments on Saturday, one at 11:00 and another one at 4:00, I would love to go.  Please keep me posted about future meetings. Any other groups in the Worcester area?  I live in Uxbridge, south of Worcester and really need a support group to keep me honest.  Thanks.  
Dawn the Twinsmom
on 8/10/07 4:05 am - Worcester, MA
Umass Has support groups you can try !  Dawn

When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing, then we truly live life.

(deactivated member)
on 8/10/07 10:45 am - Zimbabwe

UMASS MEMORIAL MEDICAL CENTER at University Campus

55 Lake Avenue North

Worcester, MA 01655

Lazare Learning Center

First Floor of Medical School in S1-607 room to the left of the UMASSMED School Library 

4th Thursday of every month

7 - 8 PM

WELCOME!!!!!!!! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs