STAR JONES COMES OUT OF THE CLOSET!!

stephanie1977
on 8/1/07 10:18 pm - Roxbury, MA

Well if no one else saw this coming I did.  I knew for a long time that Star Jones had a bypass and she was just one word-deny, deny, deny.  Glamour magazine reports that she did indeed have a gastric bypass in 2003 and was too scared that some one would try to emulate her and want one and something bad happen to them.  BULLCRAP!!!  She spoke against bariatric surgery on the VIEW many times and she didn't want to look like she was talking out both sides of her mouth.  Which leads one to believe if she denied her surgery and let people think she lost it the "normal" way as she called it with diet and excercise, what about the poor souls that have been in the gym for the past 4 years and eating one leaf of lettuce and one grape tomato and are trying to lose weight like Star Jones?  She probably did more harm to people than she realizes.  She lied and stuck to her story and now she looks totally ridiculous. Time you came out of the closet and into the support meeting sista!!! Stephanie PS  Just had to vent!!!!!!

txbunny930
on 8/2/07 4:42 am - MA

Don't you find it rather funny that she's coming out NOW when she's launching a new talk show?  I think this was a marketing strategy to get her name back out there in circulation again. She just thinks we're all dumb..... NOT!!!!

***Bunny***
SW-267/CW-133/GW-145

(deactivated member)
on 8/2/07 9:03 am
She is getting what she wants us thinking and talking about her.. please she thinks she all this and a bag of chips NOT..
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views