Tomorrow is my big day!!!

marieh
on 7/30/07 9:12 pm - So. Easton, MA
I'm excited, nervous and not wanting that bowel prep thing today! LOL...How gross is that and how long can I expect to not be able to leave the relative anonymity of my bathroom??  :) Wish me luck!!  I'll be back by Saturday! Marie

honeymoo
on 7/30/07 10:49 pm - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA

Congrats and Good Luck.  I luckily didn't have to do the bowel prep for my RNY  but have done it for a colonoscopy before.  No fun at all, I would get done everything outside of the house you need to before you start and then stick close to the bathroom.

Gwen

BE AN ANGEL DONATE LIFE   People to weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours

marieh
on 7/30/07 11:51 pm - So. Easton, MA
I was afraid you'd say that!! Thank you for the advice and the well wishes!! :) Marie

(deactivated member)
on 7/31/07 12:45 am - South of Boston, MA
Hiya neighbor.. I am in Brockton.. lol Just wanted to tell you that I did the bowel prep for my surgery and nothing happened. Nada. Zip. Zero. Zilch.. no luck.. So I went in FOS, and not empty at all..  Best of luck to you tommorrow.  Will keep you in my thoughts.. Let us know how you make out. 
(deactivated member)
on 7/31/07 12:46 am - South of Boston, MA
By the way, I had Dr. Hess as well... He was awesome !!! You'll be in good hands for sure ! Good luck !
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 686 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2256 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4444 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4579 views