Does anyone know if there are support groups in Watertown

Elizabeth Robinson
on 7/29/07 4:52 am - MA
I just had rny on monday (23rd), and I would love to meet up with some people who are in the same boat. Any info would be appreciated! beth
jannineh99
on 7/29/07 7:22 am - Melrose, MA
Beth...have you tried going to the July 2007 Boards...they are people that have had the surgery in the month of July..I know that my group of Marchers from 2006 all were going thru the same things that I was and it was good to get the motivation and support from people that are in the same stage as me...Good Luck and welcome to the Losers Bench

Jannine :dance:
~God, I love You.   I will love You all the days of my life, with all my heart, my soul, my strength and my mind.   I want to walk in Your ways all the days of my life.   I thank you that I am a new creation in You and now can have the mind of Christ.   Continue to transform me into Your very likeness so I may do all that You have called me to do.   Amen.
KatKat
on 8/1/07 1:49 am
Hi Beth! I live in Watertown... near the Belmont/Cambridge line.  Maybe we can meet at the Town Diner some time.... PM me!  Also, I had my surgery done at Newton Wellesley and there's a support group meeting this Thursday at 6:30pm.  I'm going to Fenway for the game at 1:05pm but I figure I should be back in time to catch the meeting.

Kathleen

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 686 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2256 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4444 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4579 views