I have tons of size 26/28 clothing does anyone want or need ?

(deactivated member)
on 7/29/07 1:58 am
Please i been hunting for ways to either sell or give my newly only woren once or twice clothing I hear to post them on her is hard so i am asking does anyone in Massachusetts know where i can bring them or sell them... I live in North Billerica area.. thanks bunches and keep up the good work this support log is the best..
stephanie1977
on 7/29/07 8:53 pm - Roxbury, MA
I have donated my old bigger clothes to St. Francis House in Boston.  They are in desperate need of larger womens clothes.  The rep from the shelter actually came to one of our support meetings and met us in the parking lot and collected them from us.  Also I bring clothes to the support meeting and someone is always transitioning from one size to another so you might want to pass them along that way.  I think I have purchased 3 pairs of pants and a couple of dresses in 17 months because of all the generous people in our support group. Best of luck, Stephanie Joacine
Lauryn
on 8/2/07 2:51 am - Abington, MA

Stephanie, That is an excellent idea!  I was also thinking of Rosie's Place, as they deal solely with women in transition.  I have friends on the board at St F's, so I'll contact them, too about the clothes I've 'under-grown' and the 'niece-me-downs' that are too big or not my style or the things my support group folks do not want. Thanks,

Laurie

(deactivated member)
on 8/2/07 8:51 am
Thank you so much for this information, I noticed you have lost a lot of weight.. see you at most of the meetings.. its so awesome to fly out of sizes so fast....
amybgold
on 8/1/07 11:55 pm
Hi!  My name is  Amy and I am just getting into 26/28 clothes after my surgery 6.5 weeks ago.  I would love to look at your clothes to buy some if you're interested.  I live in Maine, but have an appointment with Erica and Dr. Randall next Tuesday, 8/7.  Would you like to try to get together either then or at some other time?  You  can email me back and let me know if you're interested.  Thanks! Amy
(deactivated member)
on 8/2/07 8:46 am
Amy, Hello I think we talked the last time you had your appointment with Dr Randell. I am the one who had a long green/ aqua summer dress on, we talked about eatting shrimp... do you remenber ? ? Sure thing I have some beautiful clothes only worn onces or twice would love to sell the pants but the shirts you could have..and I have some nice fall quited coats too.. please contact me we can set up a time of I could email you photo's Kiresten 617-699-9289 is my cell I look forward form hearing from you soon.
amybgold
on 8/4/07 5:51 am
Hi Kireston, Yes, we did meet in Dr. Randall's office.  What a small world.  I would be happy to buy some of your pants.  If it's easy to mail me pictures, great!  If not that's okay too.  Would you be available to meet on Tuesday afternoon before or after my appointments? I will try giving you a call tomorrow if I don't hear back from you before then.  Thanks!  Happy loosing~ Amy
(deactivated member)
on 8/4/07 2:19 pm
Amy, well since I was just laid off I think I can find the time to take photo's of all the clothes, I have tons.. two huge bags full, your welcome to any of it.. The pants, skirts, jackets I would like to sell, we can come to some kind of agreement on price.. i also have some nice capris only woren once or twice.. that are 26/28 and I also have some that are 22/24.. Myself I am currently trying to work my way into a size 14 currently an Avenue 16. oh Amy most of my clothes are from the Avenue.. Call me soon maybe we could meet after your appointments.. Since Tuesday is a day I usually do two aerobics classes at the gym. Call me or send me your email address soon. Kiresten 617-699-9289 [email protected]
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 686 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2256 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4444 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4579 views