Protein

Girl ..
on 7/24/07 12:17 pm - MA
How many grams of protein do you ingest in a day?
MOJI
on 7/24/07 2:44 pm - worcester, MA
.60 to 80 grams of protein
started-280 surgery-255 current-149 goal-135    
14 more lbs to go to reach my goal weight of 135 lbs  - moji-  

jannineh99
on 7/25/07 2:10 am - Melrose, MA
I average between 120-160 per day....

Jannine
357/161/157
~God, I love You.   I will love You all the days of my life, with all my heart, my soul, my strength and my mind.   I want to walk in Your ways all the days of my life.   I thank you that I am a new creation in You and now can have the mind of Christ.   Continue to transform me into Your very likeness so I may do all that You have called me to do.   Amen.
Girl ..
on 7/25/07 8:03 am - MA
do you guys get all that protein from food?  Or are you having lots of shakes? Thanks...
MOJI
on 7/25/07 8:55 am - worcester, MA

Yes I get all my proteins from food but honestly at times it's hard for me to get all my protein in  ;cause I'm not hungry or I'm to full ..It's like I'm done for the day ..LOL..so I will do a protein bar  to help me get what I need.  My nutritionist told it's better to get all the protein from food cause the shakes and bars doesn't  give you what your body really needs ..in a long run you will lack of something-moji

started-280 surgery-255 current-149 goal-135    
14 more lbs to go to reach my goal weight of 135 lbs  - moji-  

jannineh99
on 7/26/07 12:18 am - Melrose, MA
I would say that 95% of my protein comes from food...I do every once and awhile have a shake....I have a  couple of crockpot recipes that are my favorites and use them quite frequently...I do have for 2 snacks Zone Perfect Strawberry Protein bars  those are better than Chocolate chip cookies...if you would like the recipes I would gladly forward them to anyone who needs them.. jannine 357/162/157
~God, I love You.   I will love You all the days of my life, with all my heart, my soul, my strength and my mind.   I want to walk in Your ways all the days of my life.   I thank you that I am a new creation in You and now can have the mind of Christ.   Continue to transform me into Your very likeness so I may do all that You have called me to do.   Amen.
Girl ..
on 7/26/07 10:54 am - MA
Hi Jannine, I would love recipes.  I may be having my surgery in September, but I am very ready now to try some new protein ideas.  My email address is [email protected]. Thanks very much!
Girl ..
on 7/26/07 10:55 am - MA
Thanks for all the responses.  I appreciate your help!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 686 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2256 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4444 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4579 views