Tufts clients

(deactivated member)
on 7/22/07 10:33 pm - on the border, MA
Has anyone with Tufts Navigator had success for a revision approval?  I lost my band and before things get out of hand (I'm up 30# since April) I'm wondering has anyone gone before me and had success?  thanks
Dawn the Twinsmom
on 7/23/07 2:47 am - Worcester, MA
please read my profile. I was the test case in MA at umass for tufts, I fought all the appeals and then went to the state. I am getting mt RNY on Monday July 30. Dawn

When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing, then we truly live life.

(deactivated member)
on 7/23/07 8:34 am - on the border, MA
this is my second surgery and I have no co morbility's (is that right? it doesn't look right... lol)  Best of luck to you and congratulations
kimmimc221
on 7/25/07 3:33 pm
So glad to hear you wonyour appeal.  I am having surgery with Dr Kelly Aug 6th. We will be on our journey together. Good luck!!!
(deactivated member)
on 7/28/07 8:41 pm - on the border, MA
Dawn, I wanted to send you a hug for your surgery.... TOMORROW!!!   Woohoo!  God Bless You!!!
(deactivated member)
on 7/23/07 8:29 am - Zimbabwe
Hi Deb. What are you hoping to revise to? Best of luck to you. HUGS! Anne
(deactivated member)
on 7/23/07 8:32 am - on the border, MA

My ideal would the sleeve, but there a little trick to that, if my esphogeal motility is alright I would love to try the VG band,

(deactivated member)
on 7/23/07 8:35 am - Zimbabwe
I hope you are approved and get the best surgery for you. Best wishes.
Valerieb09
on 7/28/07 4:16 am - Seacoast, NH
This is a little OT Deb but have you given a thought to who you might have as a surgeon?  I know my doctor, Dr. Lautz at Brigham & Women's Hospital where I got my band last year does difficult cases.  I believe he has done the sleeve as well.  His Admin. Asst. Eileen has good contacts at the insurance companies and has no problem getting approvals.  He is very experienced having done over 1,500 bariatric surgeries.  Many people travel 3, 4, 5 hours to have him as their surgeon.  I am aware of your band difficulties from the lapband board and wish you the best in your revision journey. Valerie NH P.S. It is a pain to drive into Boston for sure but he is well worth the drive.
(deactivated member)
on 7/28/07 8:40 pm - on the border, MA
Well after taking the 'easy way out" and going to Portsmouth Regional out of convenience I don't think I mind the drive.  They have an excellent program, but I'm not sure about the experience...  Thanks for the information I will check him out.  Although I have to tell you North Shore medical is considered  a "Center of Excellence"  right in Salem MA... I don't think they have the experience either...  oh well, thanks again I appreciate it.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 686 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2256 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4444 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4579 views