Therapist Reviews/Recommendations anyone?

Caeli B.
on 7/17/07 11:18 pm - Boston, MA

I am looking for a therapist in the Greater Boston area (I live in Boston, 5 mins from Brigham & Womens) who deals with WLS issues/body image/intimacy, yada yada.  I've gotten a list from my program but having a hard time narrowing it down.  Does anyone see someone they would be comfortable recommending?  Or they would advise against? Some of the names I have heard/am considering are: Cynthia Worth (Newton), Dr. Virgina Byron (Brookline), Maureen  McCormick (Brookline), Mimi Rabinovitch... HELP! Thanks, Caeli

JKap
on 7/18/07 1:29 am - Newton, MA
Hi Caeli- I was in a group with Mimi Rabinovitch for over a year. She is fabulous! Any questions, just ask? Joy
(deactivated member)
on 7/18/07 3:24 am - Zimbabwe
(((((((((((((((((Caeli))))))))))))))))))GREAT to see you, hon!
Kim S.
on 7/18/07 10:53 am - North of Boston, MA
Great to see you (((((HUGS))))). I almost never get over to the MA board (not much traffic) but I'm glad I stopped in.  No help (I live too far out of the city) but wanted to say hi.
Kim

Down 95+ pounds and still trucking along

(deactivated member)
on 7/28/07 8:50 pm - on the border, MA
Kim!! Look at you!  You look wonderful
Madcow
on 7/19/07 11:40 am - MA
((Caeli)) Wonderful to see you. I haven't heard of any of these particular therapists but I have found that most therapists will  meet with you once free of charge to see if it's a good fit. Call them and see if you can set up an initial appointment. Good luck!!

240/140/138
(deactivated member)
on 7/28/07 8:51 pm - on the border, MA
Caeli, Great to *see* you honey!  {HUGS} 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 686 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2256 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4444 views