1st post here... questions...

(deactivated member)
on 7/11/07 4:39 am

Does anyone know of a good support group near Townsend, MA?  Also, looking for mini DaVinci sugar free syrups, anybody find them in MA? Thanks

txbunny930
on 7/11/07 5:41 am - MA
DaVinci SF Syrups you can find at any Marshalls or TJ Max.  Very inexpensive too. As for a support group, I'm in Medford and my surgeon's support group is open to anyone that wants to attend.  It's held monthly and at Lawrence Memorial Hospital Nursing Building.  Next meeting is on 7/26 @ 6:30 pm.

***Bunny***
SW-267/CW-133/GW-145

(deactivated member)
on 7/11/07 5:48 am
Thanks, I know they are expensive and especially if you don't like it! That's why I was searching for the mini bottles - to try them.  Lawrence would be a bit of a hike but I do appreciate the info.... Be well, Lisa
txbunny930
on 7/11/07 6:18 am - MA
I buy them when they are discounted for $2.00 and this is for the large bottles.  The most I've seen them for is $5.99 for the large.  I have yet to see the small bottles. 

***Bunny***
SW-267/CW-133/GW-145

stephanie1977
on 7/11/07 8:53 pm - Roxbury, MA
Just so you are clear, the name of the Hospital is Lawrence Memorial.  The city is Medford, MA.  Even Medford would be a hike for you but it is not in Lawrence.  We have a great meeting.  Very strong and supportive. I love those daVinci syrups. 
Girl ..
on 7/22/07 11:44 am - MA
In case you hadn't seen the earlier post - I know a woman who started a support group in Gardner, which is not too far for you.  Here is the info... There is a support group meeting on the third Tuesday of every month in Gardner at Mount Wachusett Community College in the Boardroom from 7:00PM - 8:30PM.   Email me at [email protected] if you would like more information.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 686 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2256 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4444 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4579 views