Any Idea when hair stop falling

MOJI
on 7/5/07 10:51 am - worcester, MA
 I'ts almost 5 month since I had my surgery...and my hair started falling out about 2 month ago. and my question is does anyone have an idea when it will stop falling?  Well ..Everytime I give birth and in 3 month out my hair starts to fall out  I know it's from all that extra hormone and it takes more than 6 month to grow back ....Giving birth and having this surgery is different so any Idea? thanx -moji
started-280 surgery-255 current-149 goal-135    
14 more lbs to go to reach my goal weight of 135 lbs  - moji-  

txbunny930
on 7/6/07 3:42 am - MA
Mine started falling out at 3 months and has continued.  It has slowed down and should stop soon.  Not sure exactly when it stops but the more protein you get in your diet, the more it'll help w/the hair loss.  Remember, this surgery was a stress on the body and this is how it reacts to it.  Trust me, the hair will all come back.   Now if I can get my hair to come back w/o gray in it, I'd be happy.... lol

***Bunny***
SW-267/CW-133/GW-145

MOJI
on 7/6/07 3:53 am - worcester, MA
I feel  better...cause I know having babies and this type of surgery is different situation ..Gu****'s falling out to much ..I do eat my protein ..it fall out anyways...!-moji

~ Stylz ~
on 7/6/07 4:53 pm - North of Boston, MA
we were told by the nurse and nutritionist that your hair falls out after 3 months because the first 3 months post-op you're not getting enough protein.  The next 3 months your hair falls out and even though you're getting more protein, it takes 3 more months for it to come back!  You can take biotin which is a hair and nail protein (vitamin world sells 1000mcg and the pill is about the size of an advil).  Another product you could try is Nioxin shampoo, conditioner and folicle booster.  They sell it at beauty stores, a little pricey, but it does help.  I found the folicle booster worked better than the shampoo and conditioner combined! hope this helps

~Stylz~  
post - op 261.2/current 124.2/goal 125

~~~  down 137 pounds  ~~~

LESS HALF THE PERSON I USE TO BE 

"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it."

MOJI
on 7/6/07 8:59 pm - worcester, MA
Thank you So much for  your information...!   3 more month OMG... O.k I could handle it ..LOL  When my baby turned about 6 or 7 month my hair started to grow back but than I had my surgery than it started all over again it dosen't give me a break LOL-moji  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views