first fill

rosieorains
on 6/30/07 12:09 am - MA
Hi all, I'm going for my first fill in 2 days and am a little nervous.  Is it painful?  Any info or suggestions from anyone would be helpful.  Surgery was May 21st.  I am down 18lbs from surgery and feeling great.  No weight loss in the last 2 weeks.  I'm figuring the weight loss will pick up again after a fill........Also where do I get the weight loss tracker I see onder peoples posts....thanks all...Peg
Boutin1986
on 6/30/07 5:13 am
Peg, I don't know about the fill. I just had surgery (lapband) on the 20th of June. But here is the link for the weight loss bar http://www.tickerfactory.com. Let us know how the fill goes - I am curious and nervous for my first one also. Diane
Kim S.
on 6/30/07 6:06 am - North of Boston, MA
Fills are generally painless and quick.  My dr. has me lay down and puff out my stomach.  She feels around to make sure she has the port located, one stick, no pain and she's in. However, it did take a couple of sticks on my first two fills, mostly because they were locating my port for the first time.  It still didn't hurt. Good Luck,
Kim

Down 95+ pounds and still trucking along

rosieorains
on 6/30/07 6:13 am - MA
Thanks.....could you tell me how you downloaded the wt tracker from TickerFactory.com to this site?

Kim S.
on 6/30/07 6:18 am - North of Boston, MA
You'll need two tabs open in your browser.  Once you've got the ticker the way you want it copy the "HTML" code portion. In the other tab, go to the main OH forum.  On the left hand side are a bunch of options listed under your name.  One of them is "user settings" and under there is a signature area.  Paste in the ticker code and then click on "save".  If everything worked right it will refresh the page and show you the new ticker.  If it doesn't come up right in the signature preview, copy the code and try pasting and saving again.  Every so often it takes me more than one try to get it to work.
Kim

Down 95+ pounds and still trucking along

rosieorains
on 6/30/07 7:44 am - MA
Hi thanks for the instructions, I have tried many times and all I get is the wording, it never changes to the actual ticker....can't figure out why....

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views