New to Mass - Need Doctor

PandaBear
on 6/21/07 10:38 pm - Norwich, CT
I just relocated from CT back to MA and now I need a doctor for check ups on my bypass.  Does anyone have names of Dr. that I could contact?  My surgeon didn't know any.  I am on the northshore. 
Midgie67
on 6/22/07 1:41 am - Yuma, AZ
Have you tried contacting Mass General Weight Center?  http://www.weightcenter.org/ They are great there. Good Luck
SELIN N.
on 6/22/07 9:37 am - E. SANDWICH, MA

i had surgery monday with dr. lautz from brigham & womans hospital and was home wednesday....i had chosen him because 2 of my friends had used him and all i had heard were great things....definitly look around, you may like somebody more than another..... good luck, selin

BAYWETZEL
on 6/23/07 5:04 pm - braintree, MA

DR HESS FROM BOSTON MEDICAL CENTER IS EXCELLENT. HE IS VERY ATTENTIVE WITH HIS PATIENTS AND THE OFFICE STAFF IS WONDERFUL  PAM C.

nsb1010
on 6/24/07 1:25 pm
Hi- I use the Lowell General Bariatric Center. They're awesome!!  Good Luck!
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!
amylh2006
on 6/25/07 2:23 pm - lynn, MA
I am on the northshore to an I will be having my surgery with Dr. ameri who is in stoneham but I know there are also doctors at salem hospital not sure of the name though.
Martha M.
on 6/27/07 1:29 pm - Ipswich, MA
I see Dr. Buckley from Salem Hospital and the North Shore Medical Center.  He is wonderful and I would highly recommend him.
Amy_in_MA
on 6/30/07 1:55 am - Danvers, MA
I have Dr. Frederick Buckley in Salem, MA at North Shore Medical Center. I like him a great deal. My surgery date is a little over a week away! WOW!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views