Designer Whey Protein drink

Girl ..
on 6/19/07 9:59 am - MA
Hello everyone, I am having difficulty finding the Designer Whey Protein drink that My nutritionist suggested.  I went to Walmart in Hudson and in Lunenburg and I went to Brooks in Pepperell.  Does anyone know where I can find it or do you have a particular protein drink that you really like and where can I get that? I am trying to follow their dieting advice and have to use the drink for one meal.   Thanks, Julie
Joyce M.
on 6/19/07 10:56 am - MA

Hello Julie,

GNC stores carry Designer Whey Protein drinks in several flavors. Good Luck!  Joyce

Joyce M.
lindie
on 6/19/07 11:46 am
I really like EAS vanilla whey protein. I bought it in a giant container (5 or 6#) at BJ's for around $25.
emmier
on 6/19/07 10:25 pm - MA
Hi Julie, GNC also carries clear and powder ISOPURE. HIghly recommended....especially the clear one...tastes like juice!
KatKat
on 6/19/07 11:56 pm
Trader Joe's carries Designer Whey -I think it's $8.99 a container.

Kathleen

Girl ..
on 6/22/07 12:25 am - MA
I never thought of Trader Joe's and I like to shop there!  Thansk!
joslyn1106
on 6/20/07 8:53 am - lowell, MA
you might try Vitamin Shoppe in Nashua.  It is on Daniel Webster next to Toys R Us.  They carry LOTS of protein stuff.  The prices are good too.  I haven't been able to find the protein powder at Wal-mart any more but I did find it at Vitamin Shoppe.  Hope that helps.  Also, they have ready to drink available in the Fridge case to try out before you buy in bulk.
racha_mahmoud
on 6/21/07 11:31 am

julie, some of this might help...my nutrisonist suggested Carnation Instant Breakfast drink..they have powder...or ready to drink...i was on this diet for about 3 weeks and lost 11 pounds ...and it fills u up...u can even pour it in a blender with a half banana and make a smoothie out if it... make sure though u get the 0 ( zero) sugar added one... Carnation Instant Breakfast drink are very easy to find...im not sure where u live exactly, but i buy mine at market basket...or u can look online at their website to see who sells them

Girl ..
on 6/22/07 12:26 am - MA
Thank you all for your responses and help.  I wrote all your suggestions down and will be shopping tonight for a few brands to choose the one i like best!  Thanks!
rosieorains
on 6/30/07 12:02 am - MA
I found Designer Whey at Trader Joes, in chocolate and vanilla.....hope this helps
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 686 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2256 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4444 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4579 views