TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY!!!

Katie R.
on 6/17/07 4:15 pm - Marlborough, MA

Well tomorrow is finally the big day for me... ill be heading to the hospital at 5am with a 615 check in and a 750 surgury time... Im getting really nervous but also very exicted, maybe thats why i am up at 2:15 in the morning haha. Please pray for me i had a horrible staff infection with my c-section and am dealthly afraid of getting another one. wish me luck... and i will see you all on the losers bench soon enough. Thanks for all the support. Katie

Amanda D.
on 6/17/07 6:22 pm - Haverhill, MA
Hey......I am so excited!!!!! This is gonna be great! You will do fine!!! and soon you will be on the loosing side, and be able to tell me all about it!!!! Its 4 in the am and I am working, thinking about how nervous you must be....but it will be ok dont worry....and we are all standing behind you!!!

Katie R.
on 6/17/07 9:52 pm - Marlborough, MA
Thanks amanda for everything... ill definately keep you posted as soon as i am home... Keep in touch =)

NancyN
on 6/17/07 9:40 pm - MA
Best of luck to you.  Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers today.  Nancy
Katie R.
on 6/17/07 9:46 pm - Marlborough, MA

Thanks Nancy..congrats on your upcoming sugury as well!!

jereyes
on 6/17/07 10:08 pm - Tyngsboro, MA
Good Luck Katie, I will be thinking about you tomorrow.  It is very normal to have mixed feelings.  I know I did but at the same time I knew I was making the right decision for myself. Welcome to the losers side of the bench!  Hoping you have a speedy and uneventful recovery. Janet.
Katie R.
on 6/17/07 10:52 pm - Marlborough, MA
Thanks so much janet..... =)

wbfine
on 6/17/07 11:15 pm - Franklin, MA
You ROCK, girl! Tomorrow is going to be OUR day!   I'm nervous, but in that good kind of way, like when I was waiting for my soon-to-be wife to walk down the aisle.......something GREAT is about to start!  Have a great day today, and tomorrow will take care of itself.  You're going in earlier than me (think my check-in is at 11:00), so save a seat for me on the June 19th Loser's Bench, okay?   All the best.....and the best is yet to come! Bill

Katie R.
on 6/18/07 4:03 am - Marlborough, MA
Aww bill your awesome!!! tomorrow is OUR day ... im a little nervous too ive never been put under before so that a little nerve racking but i know the both of us will do just fine = ) Ill definatelty save u a seat. Goodluck Katie

Holliewheeler
on 6/18/07 3:18 am - leominster, MA
well, good luck you.... i will miss you will be a loneky couple of days for me. Mkae sure u call me when u can.. Hollie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 686 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2256 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4444 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4579 views