THANK YOU

SELIN N.
on 6/15/07 10:35 am - E. SANDWICH, MA
I JUST WANT TO SAY A QUICK AND MEANINGFUL THANK YOU TO EVERYONE ON HERE WHO HAS BEEN SO KIND TO ME WITH THEIR WORDS AND THEIR THOUGHTS.....IT REALLY DOES MEAN SO MUCH ESPECIALLY FROM PEOPLE, MORE SO FRIENDS THAT KNOW THE SITUATION AND FEELINGS ONE GOES THRU.  AGAIN, THANK YOU!!!!  LOVE,         SELIN
lindie
on 6/17/07 10:03 am
Good luck tomorrow, Selin! Lindie
Julie ~
on 6/18/07 2:19 am
(deactivated member)
on 6/19/07 10:27 am - TBD, Guam

Hello there,   I am sending you a hug and a smile.    I am off on a little "long weekend" a much needed get away.... after having surgery, myself, last month.   not gbs..... I had that in 2005.... but ps on skin removal of the breasts..... YAY!!!       Anyway......  I know you probably wont be reading this post for a few days.... but I want you to know that I am thinking of you, and i wish you the best!   I will be away from computers until next week, unless i can get to an internet cafe.    I know that you will do well though and please keep coming back to these message boards and go to as many meetings as possible!!!    Support, pre/post is nothing but the most IMPORTANT thing you can do!! I am so glad we are becoming friends.  Please feel free to PM me anytime with ???s.  I may not have the answer you are looking for, but I will always do my best to guide you in the right direction. hugs! J. xo

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 686 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2256 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4444 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4579 views