I have a date!

Ann K.
on 6/15/07 11:12 am - Holbrook, MA
I've been a lurker here because I didn't think this would really happen.  I've had insurance problems (my insurance doesn't cover it; I had to purchase supplemental insurance at $450 per month!) but I just got the letter that my date is July 30!  I am so excited!  I was at the meeting at NWH last night and it was very inspiring.  I'm sure I'll get nervous as it gets closer but right now I'm just excited! Ann
honeymoo
on 6/15/07 1:07 pm - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
Congrats!  That's wonderful news.  It will be here before you know it?  Who's your Dr?  NW is great, there are many of us here that have been through there.  Good Luck Gwen

BE AN ANGEL DONATE LIFE   People to weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours

Ann K.
on 6/15/07 8:43 pm - Holbrook, MA
Hi Gwen, Dr Gazmuri is my doctor.  I've only heard good things about NW so I feel comfortable with having the surgery there. I can't believe you've lost 125 pounds in less than a year!  I want to lose 150, so you give me hope! Ann
Lynnzie22
on 6/16/07 11:26 am - MA
Yayy for surgery date. My date is august 2nd so we will be pretty close in dates. i am going throught MGH though...Maybe we can compare after wards :)
Ms.Rachel
on 8/9/07 1:12 pm - Myrtle Beach, SC
I have a question for you.... How did you find a supplemental plan that covered the surgery??? I'm the same predicament.  And I've been searching for hours to try to find a plan that will cover it.  Thanks so much! ~Rachel
JESSETAYLOR28
on 6/23/08 10:02 pm - rock creek, WV

Iknow it has been a while since this post but I am in the same situation,also thinking about getting supplemental insurance,can you please tell me exactly what your experience was with it?

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 686 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2256 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4444 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4579 views