Dr. Hurwitz info session

(deactivated member)
on 6/14/07 1:47 am
I thought I would post this to see what the interest level is. I had RNY 11/2/05 with Dr. Kruger at Tobey hospital. Lost 140 lbs. Recently 5/21/07 I had total body lift with Dr. Dennis Hurwitz in Pittsburgh, Pa.  Lost 14lbs skin. Dr. Hurwitz is coming to Boston to give a series of lectures and grand rounds at Mass General in late August.. I am working with him, not being paid, but because I think he is a great plastic surgeon for post WLS patients, and am trying to coordinate an info session on total body lift and post WLS plastic sugery for him.  The location is yet to be determined as I am also trying to coordinate with Dr. Kruger and all of my felllow post-ops. The date would be Wednesday August 22nd most likely 7:30pm. Location is yet to be determined, but my guess is close to the Cape, but not on the Cape. Just wanted to see if anyone is interested. It is a free, informational seminar. Lots of before and after shots-- mine included if I still have the guts. Feel free to email me or respond to the post. As I said it is still in the planning stages, but it would be great for many of the post-ops to at least get info on total body lift from a reputable source. thanks,  Lisa
route66hello
on 6/20/07 8:44 am - Half Moon Bay, CA
DS on 03/15/12

Hi, I just wanted to say that I would intereted. I work on Wednesday and I am no where near the Cape but I would try. I am not close to needing or wanting plastic surgery but I certainly think about it. The total body lift seems like a surgery many of us might choose after a large weight loss but it also seems to me (and this is from watching Discovery Health) like you are under for a long time and the recovery time can be a lot. I would for myself want to investigate if doing several smaller surgeries vs. the total body lift is considered safer. I am someone reacts very badly to anesthesia and being under for 4 hours for the WLS was very, very scary and rough on me. So the idea of several surgeries is almost worse then one long one. Thanks for the information too about your plastic surgery surgeon. Terri Grant

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 686 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2256 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4444 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4579 views