Dr. Buckley Salem Mass...what a guy!

(deactivated member)
on 6/5/07 5:50 am - MA
i don't remember exactly, but i know it was at least a couple of weeks, maybe longer.  or maybe it just seemed longer because i was so impatient! i know that it was the one appointment that i had to wait for though. good luck with everything. i hope they call  you today!
Noelle R.
on 6/5/07 6:10 am - MA
Congrats on your date! you must be physched.  I am sceduled for surgery in Winchester June 18th. I started my liquid today........ugh,......I dont know how I am going to do this for 2 weeks. Thanks Noelle : )
(deactivated member)
on 6/6/07 10:45 am - MA
i started my liquid diet today too. it sucks, huh? : P
Noelle R.
on 6/8/07 11:53 am - MA
How are you doing with your liquid?? I am doing ok. Hang in there Noelle : )
(deactivated member)
on 6/10/07 11:32 am - MA
hi noelle. i'm doing ok, it's not a lot of fun, but it's not as bad as i thought it would be. today i had a high school graduation party at my house for my nephew and his girlfriend. there was sooooo much food around, barbecue ribs, steak tips, chicken, all kinds of desserts, it was torture. only 2 people asked me why i wasn't eating, and one of them i just told i had already eaten, and the other, my nephew who said, "why don't you sit down at eat aunt cheryl, you've been doing all the work."  i told him the truth because my brother and sister-in-law know and are supportive, and most of the rest of my extended family is very negative about anything like this. i managed to stick to the diet but i have to say, it was torture. the worst day so far. work days are far easier than week-ends for me because i have to stick to a routine. i hope you're doing well. it won't be long now.
Noelle R.
on 6/10/07 3:19 pm - MA
Hi Cheryl I hear you, I had a work function on Wednesday and a 40th Birthday party last night so I feel your pain.  Hang in there...not easy I know, but it will be worth it! we are almost there! Noelle : )
craftette
on 6/10/07 2:51 am - NH
Revision on 05/09/16
Congratulations on your surgery date!!!! I sorry you went through the stress of the first denial, I just had surgery on June 4th with Dr. Buckley and he is wonderful!  He seems to be very compassionate throughout everything.  The hardest part of my surgery was getting the IV in, after 6 tries they finally got it in, never once did anyone show any frustration they all showed the same compassion that I have seen with Dr. Buckley, during my recovery once again this team showed incredible compassion. They were all so great.  You are definitly in good hands.  Good Luck!
(deactivated member)
on 6/10/07 11:32 am - MA
thanks for posting. i've never been treated at nsmc before and i was a little anxious about it.  i agree that dr. buckley is very compassionate, such a nice, nice man.  but i'm not too crazy about the office staff, so i was a little concerned about the hospital staff.  but i feel better now that i've read your post. how are you feeling? i hope everything is going well.
craftette
on 6/11/07 9:54 am - NH
Revision on 05/09/16
I agree with you about the office staff, but the hospital staff was incredible!  I am feeling really good, the day after I was wiped out but have not had to take anything since! and I am not hungry at all!  hopefully your surgery goes well!
(deactivated member)
on 6/11/07 10:22 am - MA
so you don't feel sick at all?  I'm glad that you're feeling so well.  i remember when i was on phen-fen years ago, and i was never hungry, but i felt really well. i was just satisfied with so little. i'm hoping to feel like that again. that stuff was so good, it's too bad it had such dangerous side-effects!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views