Hellp-need dress or suit for wedding........

Joanne N.
on 6/2/07 12:19 am
Hi there,  I have to go to 2 weddings.  The first is at the end of June and the second is at the end of July.  I have nothing to wear!  I've lost 70 pounds and this will be the first time that alot of my family will see me so of course I want to look nice.  Right now I'm in a size 18-20.  Does anyone have anything they are willing to part with or does anyone have any ideas where I should shop for something that will show off my weight loss?  I guess my closet is missing that "little black dress" that I need now. Thanks in advance for any help. xo Joanne
normancpjones
on 6/2/07 3:02 am
Talbots outlet in hingham is having a huge sale this weekend! If you ar e close, try there, they do have larger sizes. NOrm
KellyMASS
on 6/2/07 3:33 am - MA
I went to Fashion Bug today .. they had a lot of stuff on sale .. nice spring dresses and pant suits... Fashion Bugs seem to be alover the place..
Clare C.
on 6/2/07 6:34 am - North Andover, MA
Hi Joanne, Try David's Bridal....You maybe able to find something there. I did 3 weeks ago for a Black Tie event. I would let you have it but it is a 22 and now it is too big for me... Clare

Check out my video blog at: http://www.youtube.com Search: cacoco29 and all my video blogs will come up.

RITA32
on 6/4/07 3:10 pm - Stoneham, MA
Give me a call I think I can help
BradysGirl12
on 6/6/07 10:42 am - Boston, MA
I dont know if you live near a Target...but they have a lot of clearance right now and some cute dresses that are pretty cheap (less than $25), loose fitting more suited towards less fancy weddings.  But I would also try fashion bug, Lane Bryant I heard was having a sale and also Old Navy has a cute black dress too.  Can you tell I'm a shopper! haha I can't wait until I'm ready to shop for a "little black dress".  Congratulations and good luck!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4440 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views